Tourism Business Help

Updated 21:07 Wednesday 13 May

Working together for everyone 

Index of Resources for Tourism Businesses

  1. ASSC website advises self-catering properties and caravans can claim the business grants available.
  2. Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme - CBILS
  3. Self Employment Income Support Scheme (SEISS) - HMRC will contact you, in simple terms you get up to 80% of your profit averaged over the past 1, 2 or 3 years up to £2,500 per month if overall profit < £50k,
  4. You can apply for Universal Credit - self-employed can now apply.
  5. Statutory Sick Pay - Self Employed can now claim SSP
  6. Self Assessment payments deferred - your payment due in July 2020 is deferred until January 2021
  7. VAT deferred - VAT due 20 March is now deferred until 30 June
  8. HMRC/UK Gov Business Support COVID-19 - from the Chancellor's statement 20 March 2020

Note we are adding information as things firm up and develop.

Something missing? Email

Previous Page

Access key details

1 Home page
2 What's new
4 Search
9 Feedback form
0 Access key details