Tourism Business Help
Updated 21:07 Wednesday 13 May
Working together for everyone
Index of Resources for Tourism Businesses
- ASSC website advises self-catering properties and caravans can claim the business grants available.
- Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme - CBILS.
- Self Employment Income Support Scheme (SEISS) - HMRC will contact you, in simple terms you get up to 80% of your profit averaged over the past 1, 2 or 3 years up to £2,500 per month if overall profit < £50k,
- You can apply for Universal Credit - self-employed can now apply.
- Statutory Sick Pay - Self Employed can now claim SSP
- Self Assessment payments deferred - your payment due in July 2020 is deferred until January 2021
- VAT deferred - VAT due 20 March is now deferred until 30 June
- HMRC/UK Gov Business Support COVID-19 - from the Chancellor's statement 20 March 2020
Note we are adding information as things firm up and develop.
Something missing? Email email@example.com