Perth Citizens Advice Bureau
Expected Restart Date: Not known
Updated: 10:56 Sunday 17 May - information changing regularly at the moment so do check with the group direct.
Perth Citizens Advice Bureau: Benefits Advice in Libraries (BAIL):
Benefits specialist Sarah MacLean is running a series of one to one benefit advice sessions at Blairgowrie Library, 46A Leslie Street Blairgowrie.
- Run benefit entitlement checks
- assist with completing applications (including online applications)
- Provide advice and guidance on challenging sanctions
- Provide advice and guidance in instances where applications have either been unsuccessful or awarded at a lower rate than expected.
- Sarah also seeks to maximise client income by ensuring that they are aware of all forms of support to which they may be entitled, i.e. discounts for heating.
This service is by appointment only and is available on either a Wednesday or Thursday with prior notice:
To make an appointment please call 01738 450599 or emailing Andrew Scobie (Benefits admin) on: email@example.com.
Main Contact: Perth Citizens Advice Bureau
Wednesday or Thursday by appointment