Perth Citizens Advice Bureau
Expected Restart Date: Not known - Currently supporting by email and telephone
Updated: 17:27 Monday 15 February - information changes regularly so do check with the group direct.
This free listing is made possible by groups and businesses who pay for their listings - this listing has yet to be claimed .
Main Contact: Perth Citizens Advice Bureau
Meeting Time/Location: By Appointment
Citizens advice can help with many issues including:
- Run benefit entitlement checks
- assist with completing applications (including online applications)
- Provide advice and guidance on challenging sanctions
- Provide advice and guidance in instances where applications have either been unsuccessful or awarded at a lower rate than expected.
- Seeks to maximise client income by ensuring that they are aware of all forms of support to which they may be entitled, i.e. discounts for heating.
We are still providing advice by telephone and email. We provide advice on a range of issues including employment, benefits, housing, consumer issues. You can contact us on 01738 450580 or by email ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’.