Health Improvement - NHS
Advice and guidance on eating well and staying nourished
Phone: 01738 450556
Group continues to meet
Updated: 12:33 Friday 26 February - information changes regularly so do check with the group direct.
This free listing is made possible by groups and businesses who pay for their listings - this listing has yet to be claimed .
Main Contact: Rachel MacFarlane
This phone line is open on Monday – 9.30am – 12.30pm, Wednesday – 3pm to 6pm and Friday 12noon – 3pm
As a Tayside wide team of Health Improvement Practitioners and Dietitians, we work with partners to improve the nutritional wellbeing of communities across Tayside. To do this we work with our partners to provide:
- Evidence based nutritional expertise
- Education and support for staff and volunteers who support individuals across communities, young people, families and older adults for example:
Sign, symptoms and first line advice about how to prevent undernutrition
How to deliver a Cooking Skills programmes
How to support families to eat well
Feeding babies and toddlers
Eat well Play well,
General Nutrition with a focus on South Asian and Polish diets
If your groups or community has specific training or education requirement get in touch
- Get Nourished Advice Line – TAY.email@example.com /0
1738 450556 This telephone line will provide practical tips and advice about how to stay well nourished when you or someone you know has a poor appetite and/or is experiencing unintended weight loss. This phone line is open on Monday – 9.30am – 12.30pm, Wednesday – 3pm to 6pm and Friday 12noon – 3pm
- Follow us on social media to keep updated on nutrition expert information, events and much more – Facebook – NHS Tayside Community Cookit and Instagram @Community_Cookit.
- Evidence based information and resources can be found at the Tayside Nutrition Network http://www.knowledge.
- Our new YouTube channel - https://www.youtube.com/
channel/UCl4gZczHh-.On this site you can access recipe videos, cooking skills and techniques and information on undernutrition and nutrition advice. GdpQ1RpEfK8PQ