Blairgowrie & District Ramblers Association
Expected Restart Date: Not known
Updated: 10:51 Sunday 17 May - information changing regularly at the moment so do check with the group direct.
Main Contact: Secretary - Pat Fraser
The local group of the Ramblers Association, Blairgowrie & District, meets once a fortnight when all walks are led by our experienced walk leaders. Each walk is graded according to difficulty, from a C walk (easy, mainly on level ground and often following paths and tracks) to an A walk (arduous, for the experienced and very fit).
Members can walk with any Ramblers group which allows the individual to opt for a grade and location of walk which best suits them. Social events also take place which offer a chance to explore areas further from home. Full details of all walks can be found on the Ramblers Scotland website.
Activities from Sep 19 - Mar 20:
- 6th - 8th September Weekend Away- Dumfries, contact 01828 632 548
- 21st September Bealach Route from Killiekrankie, 8.5 mls, Grade B For information phone 01250 870 463
- 5th October Birnam Wood &Stare Dam, Grade C, 6 miles Contact 01250872005
- 19th October Glen Fincastle Blair Atholl, Grade B, 11.5 miles Contact 01250873577
- 2nd November Circular Walk in Glen Clova, Grade C+, 6 miles Contact 01828632548
- 7th November Blairgowrie & District Ramblers AGM, Royal Hotel, 7.30pm
- 16th November Forgandenny & Castle Law, Grade C+, 8 miles, Contact 01250873805
- 30th November Glamis, Hunters Hill, Grade C, 6 miles Contact 01828633648
- 14th December Rattray Circular Walk, Grade C+, 7.5 miles Contact 01250870463
- 2020 4th January. Dunkeld Circular, Grade C, 6 miles Contact 01250873852
- 18th January Walk & Winter Lunch --- contact 01250873577
- 1st February Tullyfergus Wood Alyth, Grade C+, 6.5 miles Contact 01250874301
- 15th February Round Kinpurney and Up, Grade C+, 6.25 miles, Contact 07341669925
- 29th February Craig Fonvuick Killiecrankie, Grade B, 5.5 miles, Contact 07753418101
- 14th March Inver & Birnam Walk, Grade C, 7 miles, Contact 01250870260
- 28th March Acharn Woods Killin, Grade B, 10.25 miles, Contact 07786626338