Good evening - Weekly Town Quiz
Welcome to our Town Quiz- it’s just for fun! Good Luck (and try not to Google!)
Town Quiz - 31 July 2021
(Answers available 7 August 2021)
Q1. How high is a Scottish Munro? 3000 feet or more
Q2: What is the longest River in Scotland?
Q3: Robert Louis Stevenson was born in which Scottish Town/City?
Q4: What animal are the famous Kelpies statues?
Q5: Scotland is home to the world's tallest what?
Q6: Which local shop delivers newspapers?
Q7: What is Edinburgh's Mary Kings Close?
Q8: What did Alexander Fleming invent?
Q9: What are "quines" and "loons"?
Q10: On which island is the rock formation known as the old man of Hoy?
HOW IT WORKS
- New questions are released every Saturday
- Answers are not available until the following Saturday
- You can simply answer the questions as you wish
- You can print the questions so you can write your answers, take a photo and message them to the Discover Blairgowrie Facebook page - we will let you know how you got on
- You can create an account/login and save your answers
- These will be checked for you at some point in the week
- Any suggestions then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also send us some questions if you wish!