Good morning - Weekly Town Quiz
Welcome to our Town Quiz- it’s just for fun! Good Luck (and try not to Google!)
(Answers available 6 March 2021)
Q1. All Things Fair Gift Shop and Boutique is Blairgowrie's first what? Fairtrade shop
Q2: What is the highest mountain in Britain?
Q3: Who was made Lord Mayor of London In 1397, 1398, 1406 And 1419?
Q4: When do PKAVS Carers Hub hold a weekly social zoom cafe.
Q5: What is the old telephone box next to the TSB and the Post Box going to be used for?
Q6: As well as clothes and gifts, what else do All Things Fair Gift Shop and Boutique sell?
Q7: Every Sunday round about 11am Blairgowrie Parish Church , Blairgowrie Evangelical Church and Blairgowrie Lifeplus Church all hold services. Where can you get more information about these?
Q8: Which horse is the only three-time winner of the Grand National?
Q9: Who presented TV quiz Blockbusters between 1983 and 1995?
Q10: Bob Stewart Music local question - Ewan MacColl, writer of the hit song "Dirty Old Town", regularly visited which musical family in Rattray?
HOW IT WORKS
- New questions are released every Saturday
- Answers are not available until the following Saturday
- You can simply answer the questions as you wish
- You can print the questions so you can write your answers, take a photo and message them to the Discover Blairgowrie Facebook page - we will let you know how you got on
- You can create an account/login and save your answers
- These will be checked for you at some point in the week
- Any suggestions then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also send us some questions if you wish!