Good morning - Weekly Town Quiz
Welcome to our Town Quiz- it’s just for fun! Good Luck (and try not to Google!)
Town Quiz - 14 May 2022 sponsored by Something Special Flowers
(Answers available 21 May 2022)
Q1. What's the birthstone of May - it represents love and success? Emerald
Q2: Which tennis Open Championship normally begins in the last week of May?
Q3: What date does Chelsea Flower Show begin this year?
Q4: Historically, what sort of dancing has been linked to May Day celebrations?
Q5: What happens every Wednesday from 12 noon until 3pm at NEST Creative Spaces?
Q6: Who did Queen guitarist Brian May marry in November 2000?
Q7: How long is the lifespan for the adult female Mayfly, Dolania americana: 5 minutes, 5 hours, or 5 days?
Q8: Roger Bannister was the first man to run the mile in under 4 minutes in May of which year?
Q9: In 1960 the Anne Frank House museum opened in which European city?
Q10: May in the Northern Hemisphere is similar to which month in the Southern Hemisphere?
HOW IT WORKS
- New questions are released every Saturday
- Answers are not available until the following Saturday
- You can simply answer the questions as you wish
- You can print the questions so you can write your answers, take a photo and message them to the Discover Blairgowrie Facebook page - we will let you know how you got on
- You can create an account/login and save your answers
- These will be checked for you at some point in the week
- Any suggestions then please email email@example.com
- You can also send us some questions if you wish!