Good evening - Weekly Town Quiz
Welcome to our Town Quiz- it’s just for fun! Good Luck (and try not to Google!)
Town Quiz - 6 August 2022
(Answers available 13 August 2022)
Q1. There are only four words in the English language which end in “dous”. Two are tremendous and stupendous. Name the other two. horrendous and hazardous
Q2: What is the only word in English ending in the letters ‘mt’?
Q3: When there are two full moons in the same month, what is the second called?
Q4: Which word does the ‘e’ in ‘e-mail’ stand for?
Q5: Wellington is the capital city of which country?
Q6: What letter is located between letters X and V on a standard keyboard?
Q7: Which US state capital ends in ‘x’?
Q8: Name the Yellow Telly Tubby.
Q9: Which instrument did Louis Armstrong play?
Q10: The Statue of Liberty was given to the US by which country?
HOW IT WORKS
- New questions are released every Saturday
- Answers are not available until the following Saturday
- You can simply answer the questions as you wish
- You can print the questions so you can write your answers, take a photo and message them to the Discover Blairgowrie Facebook page - we will let you know how you got on
- You can create an account/login and save your answers
- These will be checked for you at some point in the week
- Any suggestions then please email email@example.com
- You can also send us some questions if you wish!