Good afternoon - Weekly Town Quiz
Welcome to our Town Quiz- it’s just for fun! Good Luck (and try not to Google!)
Town Quiz - 27 November 2021
(Answers available 4 December 2021)
Q1. Blairgowrie and Rattray Christmas Lights Switch on is going to be a bigger event this year, running from 4pm until 8pm this Saturday the 27th November! Who looks after the Christmas Lights? Blairgowrie and Rattray Illuminations
Q2: What colour are the berries found on the European mistletoe plant?
Q3: Where in Rattray does the Christmas Tree stand?
Q4: Bob Stewart Music question of the week - Which band recorded their major Christmas hit in New York in summertime?
Q5: Which group performs annually at the Christmas light switch on and rehearses in Rattray hall?
Q6: Where in Rattray would you find Rattray Community Halls?
Q7: What decoration, with parts called ‘lametta’, was invented in Nuremberg, Germany in 1610?
Q8: Nest Creative Spaces Community Interest Company hold a range of what type of Christmas gifts?
Q9: Sarah Cave Silversmith runs what type of workshop?
Q10: There are 2 temporarily fenced off sections in the Wellmeadow, why?
HOW IT WORKS
- New questions are released every Saturday
- Answers are not available until the following Saturday
- You can simply answer the questions as you wish
- You can print the questions so you can write your answers, take a photo and message them to the Discover Blairgowrie Facebook page - we will let you know how you got on
- You can create an account/login and save your answers
- These will be checked for you at some point in the week
- Any suggestions then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also send us some questions if you wish!