Blairgowrie & Rattray Community Council
We are a statutory organisation made up of volunteers and we act as a voice for the local area regarding issues of public concern.
Restart Date: 6 August 2020
Updated: 21:21 Tuesday 7 September - information changes regularly so do check with the group direct.
This free listing is made possible by groups and businesses who pay for their listings - this listing has yet to be claimed .
Main Contact: Morag Young
Second Thursday of the month at 7pm
Next meeting: Thursday 14 October
The objectives of the COMMUNITY COUNCIL:
- to ascertain, co-ordinate and reflect the views of the community which it represents, to liaise with other community groups within the area, and to fairly express the diversity of opinions and outlooks of the people;
- to express the views of the community to the local authority for the area to public authorities and other organisations;
- to take such action in the interests of the community as appears to it to be desirable and practicable;
- to promote the well-being of the community and to foster community spirit;
- to be a means whereby the people of the area shall be able to voice their opinions on any matter affecting their lives, their welfare, their environment, its development and amenity.
Chair: Morag Young
Vice Chair: Scott MacGregor
Treasurer: Robin Duncan
Secretary: Gina Purrmann
Member: Pete Richardson
Member: David Cuthill
Member: Sandy Thomson
Member: Linda Miezite
Member: Colleen McVey
We are waiting for a copy of the constitution.